Thursday, June 16, 2011

DMA188 - Device Review - iPhone 4

Reviewing the iPhone 4 was fun because I was actually using an iPhone 4 at the time. I knew about it's retina display, but didn't really know what it did or how much better the screen actually was. I was shocked to find that its native screen resolution was 960x640, much higher than any other phone that it is competing with.

Another interesting thing I learned was that the iPhone 4 had a 1GHz processor built into it. It took a while for me to wrap my head around the fact that my phone had the same processing power as my netbook!

Lastly, the fingerprint resistant coating on the iPhone 4 was a neat addition. It's something I wish apple had implemented into their devices, but never knew that it was already in effect.






















No comments:

Post a Comment